This is Mohibul Ahmed, a full-time Internet Marketer and an SEO Expert in Bangladesh. I am not an SEO Expert by talents but my continuous learning and striving of last 3 years in Online Marketing Arena made me confident and helped me to take my Internet Marketing knowledge to next level.
Bangladesh!! we are proud of being Bangladeshi. we do feel proud of both our Motherland and culture. Do you as well? Think positively and sanguinely and then you will come across innumerable aspects here to feel proud of. We can boast of many things others do not possess. Ponder a bit –we are inferior to none. It can be categorically said that we have enough potentialities. If we trace and utilize them, we can go a long way. It is very feasible. We dream of taking our country to a long distance, Successful. We will be. One day we will stand upright with dignity among the nations of our planet. And it is our petite endeavor out of our responsibilities
During my lifespan, I worked as a Marketing Officer and eventually an Internet Marketer. I grew up in Dhaka and quickly adopted in different difficult phases of life and survived and became confident about my skill-sets after countless failures and investing countless hours of on learning and money on buying websites and Internet Marketing tools.
I opened this blog to share my SEO expertise and knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Internet Marketing and thought this bangla SEO video blog might help some other guys in Bangladesh who are still struggling to get a life on Internet Marketing arena. Still continuing this vlog…lets see how far it goes. But, if only a student or reader of this blog can turn their life by watching my video tutorials; I would say, I am satisfied and fulfilled and would be happily live it upon.
Comments
Post a Comment